Skilled Immigration Attorney in Fort Walton Beach, FL
Assistance for families, small businesses, entrepreneurs & military personnel
Southern Star Immigration brings high-quality, affordable immigration law services to cities and towns in the Central Southeast. We treat our clients with dignity, sensitivity and respect, and we conduct ourselves on a manner worthy of our clients' confidence. Our diligence and determination have paid off; we're growing a significant immigration law practice at our office in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Here, as in our other offices, immigrants can find knowledgeable, skilled and concerned attorney and his team providing a wide range of immigration law services:
- Deportation and removal defense — When circumstances arise that threaten your legal status, our attorney and his team assert your due process rights. We force the government to meet the burden of proof in any action to deport you or a member of your family.
- Green card/legal permanent residence — Our immigration attorney and his team assist hopeful immigrants looking to obtain legal permanent residence (LPR) status for themselves and family members, from the United States or their home country through consular processing at an embassy or consulate abroad.
- Waivers of inadmissibility — When an individual has problems that affect his or her ability to enter the country lawfully, it is sometimes possible to persuade the reviewing officer to grant a waiver of inadmissibility. Our immigration attorney and his team have experience with many types of waiver cases including proving extreme hardship to your qualifying family members
- Naturalization & Citizenship — For many people, the ultimate goal is American citizenship for themselves and their family members. Our attorney and his team can help you plot a realistic course toward that end. In some cases, our attorney and his team can help you discover if you already have citizenship without realizing it.
- Family immigration visas — Family-based immigration is the core of our U.S. immigration system. At Southern Star Immigration, our attorney and his team can help you apply to bring your loved ones to the United States based on qualifying relationships.
- Military immigration — Southern Star Immigration is honored to serve armed forces personnel and their families. We have great experience with the particular immigration challenges that our military families often face. To show our appreciation for your service to our country, we offer a 10% discount to military personnel, whether active duty, retired or reserve.
- Business visas — We help businesses gain a competitive edge by recruiting, hiring and retaining skilled overseas professionals. We also represent entrepreneurs from around the world hoping to create or purchase businesses in the United States.
- Work visas & worker permits — Our attorney and his team help businesses obtain Department of Labor clearance to hire foreign workers for their particular industries. We also help foreign nationals qualify to work in the United States.
- Nonimmigrant visas — Our attorney and his team help applicants for student visas (F and M), cultural exchanges and work/study visas (J), and religious worker visas (R) come to the United States on a temporary basis. We also help individuals who have been victims of violent crimes and atrocities gain visa status or asylum in the United States.
- TPS — some people from certain countries are eligible for Temporary Protected Status. Our attorney and his team can help you apply for and maintain this status which allows you to live in work in the United States as long as your home country continues to be designated as a TPS country.
We don't set up branches. We set down roots.
Since our founding, Southern Star Immigration has been dedicated to serving the communities in which we practice. Our attorney and his team are always active in civic organizations and perform pro bono work for the most vulnerable members of the immigrant community.
Fort Walton Beach, FL immigration lawyers deliver high-quality, affordable legal services
Southern Star Immigration provides outstanding immigration law services in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. To speak with a knowledgeable attorney, call us at 855-692-4649 or contact our office online.