Community-Minded Immigration Attorney Brings Professional Representation to Fort Walton Beach, Panama City and Pensacola, Florida
With knowledge and concern, our family helps your family
The public debate over immigration reform raises hopes and exposes hostilities. Many foreign nationals are confused about the state of the law and apprehensive about dealing with an impersonal bureaucracy that the government itself admits is broken. However, if you have a pressing immigration issue, doing nothing is simply not an option. Your best move is to contact a knowledgeable, concerned immigration attorney in your local community who can provide highly professional, personalized representation. The attorney and his team of Southern Star Immigration have extensive experience specific to immigration law and have helped clients from more than 70 countries. At Southern Star Immigration, our purpose and our passion is to serve our clients in a manner that builds confidence and upholds their dignity.
Understanding your problems and providing effective legal solutions
At Southern Star Immigration, our attorney and his team don't work in a skyscraper in some far-off city. We're here in the local communities of the Florida Panhandle, and southern Alabama. We're engaged in our communities, so we see first-hand the problems foreign nationals face when immigration issues arise. We're determined to provide upstanding, high-quality, affordable representation on matters related to:
- Deportation and removal defense — Our attorney and his team uphold your right to due process whenever the government challenges your right to remain in the United States. We present the facts of your case in the best possible light and force the government to meet its burden of proof in the case against you.
- Green card/legal permanent residence — Our family immigration attorney and his team assist clients applying for lawful permanent residence (LPR) status, also known as a "green card," for family members whether the family members are inside the United States or still in their home country. We assist with consular processing at an embassy or consulate abroad when necessary, including filing applications for waivers of inadmissibility if required.
- Naturalization & Citizenship — Our family visa attorney and his team represent individuals who are petitioning for naturalization as U.S. citizens. Additionally, we represent individuals who already have a claim to U.S. citizenship through birth to a U.S. citizen parent or grandparent. We help these clients obtain recognition from the U.S. government that they already hold citizenship.
- Family immigration visas — Our immigration attorney and his team help qualifying lawful permanent residents or U.S. citizens reunite with eligible family members longing to come to the United States.
- Military immigration — Southern Star Immigration is proud to serve military personnel and their families facing particular immigration law challenges. Once you are our client, we can represent you anywhere in the world you may be stationed. Additionally, when you work with Southern Star Immigration, you will have the peace of mind knowing that your family’s immigration needs are being addressed even while you are deployed.
- Business visas — We help large and small businesses remain competitive by hiring skilled, specialized workers from overseas. We also help entrepreneurs who want to build their future in the United States by starting or purchasing businesses.
- Work visas & worker permits — Our attorney and his team help foreign nationals seek permission to stay and work in the United States and assist businesses that need clearance to hire foreign workers in their particular industries.
- Nonimmigrant visas — Our attorney and his team assist clients seeking a wide range of nonimmigrant visas. We help individuals apply for tourist visas (B-2), often to visit family members in the United States or to extend a stay by changing from another nonimmigrant category. We assist applicants for student visas (F and M), cultural exchange and work/study visas (J), and religious worker visas (R). We also represent eligible individuals seeking Temporary Protected Status (TPS) or asylum in the United States.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) — People who were brought to the United States as children often qualify for the new Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. People with DACA can obtain protection from deportation and permission to work lawfully in the United States. Our attorney and his team help clients find out if they qualify for DACA and prepare and submit applications for those who do.
Because of our core mission to bring highly professional legal services to small communities in the southeast, we keep our rates affordable. You don't have to travel to a major city and receive impersonal treatment from a large immigration law firm. Southern Star Immigration saves you money, treats you with respect and works diligently toward a successful resolution of your immigration problem.
Get passionate immigration law help from concerned attorney and his team in Fort Walton Beach, Panama City and Pensacola, FL
Southern Star Immigration provides knowledgeable, caring immigration law services in your new hometown. Call us to schedule a consultation at 855.692.4649 or contact our law office online. Our offices are open between 8:30 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday, and we offer evening or weekend appointments as may be necessary to accommodate your schedule. We also serve Enterprise, AL.