Community Service

Quick Contact

Please fill out the form below and our attorney will contact you.



  • Fort Walton Beach Office


    362 Beal Parkway, NW
    Suite 103
    Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32548

  • Enterprise Office


    210 East Grubbs Street,
    Suite 210
    Enterprise, Alabama 36330

  • Pensacola Office


    101 East Government Street,
    Pensacola, Florida 32504

Attorney for Nonimmigrant Visas in Fort Walton Beach, Panama City, and Pensacola, Florida

Securing legal entry on a temporary basis for a specific purpose

Not everyone who enters the United States wants to live here forever. Many international visitors who enter the United States each year do so with the intention of returning to their country of origin after accomplishing a specific goal, including study at a college or university and tourism. Attorney at Southern Star Immigration help with issues associated with a wide variety of nonimmigrant visas, including:

  • B-1 Visitor for Business — Not a work visa per se, the B-1 allows a visiting business person to participate in business-related activities, such as attending conferences, negotiating contracts, observing business practices or teaching business skills. B-1 business visa holders come for a short duration and intend to go back home to their permanent residences abroad.
  • B-2 Visitor for Pleasure — International visitors use these tourist visas to take vacations in the United States or take advantage of certain amenities. Patients seeking specialized medical care often come to the United States on tourist visas.
  • E-1 Treaty Trader and E-2 Treaty Investor — These work visas last up to five years and allow foreign workers to come to the United States and work for foreign companies operating within the country under the terms of a treaty between the two nations.
  • F-1 Student — This permits foreign exchange students to enter the country for the purpose of studying at a school, college or university. Our immigration attorney and his team work with international students throughout the Central Southeast.
  • F-2 Dependent — This allows entry to the United States for a dependent person, such as a spouse or child, who accompanies a student visiting on an F-1 visa.
  • H-1B Worker — This temporary work permit allows entry to professional level workers in an industry where there is not a sufficient number of qualified U.S. workers.
  • H-4 Dependent – This category allows entry to the United States for a dependent person, such as a spouse or child, who accompanies a temporary worker entering on an H-1B visa.
  • J-1 Exchange Visitor — Participants in the Exchange Visitor Program who come to the United States to share their culture or learn about American culture can enter as temporary workers, interns or trainees.
  • K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa — U.S. citizens may sponsor foreign nationals they intend to marry within 90 days of arrival. If the couple marries, the new spouse may apply for a green card.
  • K-3 Spouse Visa — A U.S. citizen may sponsor a foreign national spouse.
  • R-1 Religious Worker — Foreign nationals who have a vocation as a minister of a religion may enter the United States for an initial period of up to three years, with the possibility of an extension of two years.

Our immigration lawyers advise visitors on nonimmigrant visas

Southern Star Immigration assists international visitors who are applying for nonimmigrant visas or who encounter visa problems while visiting the United States. If you need a nonimmigrant work visa or want to extend your stay in the country, call our attorney and his team at 855-692-4649 or contact our office online.